| Vol. 17 No. 21
California Digital Newseum
Top 100 Digital Online Newspapers for March 1, 2001 are:
News - Daily news of Alameda & Don Roberts TV newscast
- The Alameda Times Star
- The American Law Review
- The Argonaut
- Local news, calendar listings, classifieds and information for Marina del Rey,
Playa del Rey, Santa Monica, Venice, and Westchester.
- The Argus - News and
Ads for Fremont, CA and the Bay Area region.
- Avenal Progress - Avenal,
- Bakersfield Californian
- BeniciaNews.com -
News, community information, classified ads, yellow pages and more for Benicia,
- Beverly Hills 90210
- A community newspaper serving the city of Beverly Hills and adjacent areas.
- Brentwood News
- A monthly news and features publication for the Brentwood area of Los Angeles,
- The Bulldog Newspaper
- Scrupulously conservative, CSU Fresno digital student daily newspaper published
by the Bulldog Newspaper Foundation.
- The Business
Journal of San Jose
- The California Aggie
- The Carmel Pine Cone
- Change Links -
Progressive newspaper covering the greater Los Angeles area.
- Chico Enterprise-Record
- Chico Examiner
- The Chico Examiner is a weekly newspaper looking at Chico, California politics,
culture and history from a progressive perspective
- The Chosun U.S.A News
- California Star Business Journal
- City of Angels Weekly
- Putting the spotlight on the "angels" in the Los Angeles area who are doing
something to make it a better place.
- Clovis Free Press
- Daily news, local government reports, features, sports, Op-Ed, Free Classified
Ads, and community information for the greater Clovis - Academy Central California
- Clovis Independent - Weekly
Fresno Bee regional ad-news supplement
- Coalinga's Own - Coalinga,
- Coalinga Record - Coalinga,
- Coast Weekly
- The Colfax Area
- Contra Costa Times -
Hot CoCo features news, sports, entertainment, classified ads and much more from
San Francisco's East Bay.
- Culver City Online
- Daily Bruin Online
- Daily Bulletin Online
- Daily Bulletin Online provides up-to-date local stories and information about
the Inland Valley and surrounding Southern California areas.
- The Daily Californian Online
- Published by the nonprofit Independent Berkeley Student Publishing Co., Inc.
to support an editorially independent news room run by University of California,
- Daily News - Los Angeles,
- Daily Republican
- The Daily Triplicate Online
- The community information network for Del Norte County, gateway to Redwoods
National Park on California's north coast.
- El Cerrito Wire
- Provides news of interest to residents of El Cerrito, Calif., including city
government, schools, organizations and the arts.
- El Popular - Weekly
Hispanic newspaper in Bakersfield, California, serving the southern San Joaquin
- Fresno Bee - Fresno,
- The Fresno Republican
- The most distinctly conservative regional news and opinion digital newspaper
California Newspapers - Local newspapers and publications.
- Golden Eagle - Lemore Naval
Grapevine Independent - Eastern Sacramento's award-winning newspaper, serving
Rancho Cordova and Gold River for 30 Years.
- Half Moon Bay Review &
Pescadero Pebble - Community newspaper serving the coastal regions of San
- Hanford Sentinel - Hanford, California
- Huntington Beach
News - Your online newspaper for Huntington Beach, California (surf city).
- In Alameda - News
and commentary from the island of Alameda, California. The site post news monthly
and updates within 36 hours when major events occur on the island.
- The Independent
Voice - Online version of Dixon California's Independent Voice newspaper.
If your system is slow, or you are impatient, click the text menu to enter.
- Kingsburg Recorder. Kingsburg,
- Laguna Journal
- Daily on-line news with breaking news for Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Laguna
Hills, Laguna Woods and surrounding area.
- Lemoore Advance. Lemoore,
- Los Angeles Times -
Online version of daily paper providing local, national, and international news.
- Madera Online -
News, weather, features, and community information for Madera County.
- Main Line - Official
online publications of the San Francisco Fire Fighters Local 798 Union. News,
events, health, history, and sports.
- Malibu Times - A
54 year old weekly community newspaper,published every Thursday, covering Malibu
CA., and environs it's people, celebrities events, real estate and business.
- Metropolitan News-Enterprise
- Online version of the daily publication covering the courts, law, and government
in Los Angeles.
- The Mission Times Courier
- Community Newspaper serving suburbs of San Diego, including Allied Gardens,
College, Del Cerro, Grantville, Rolando, San Carlos and Northern La Mesa.
- Modesto Bee - Modesto, California
- Modoc County Record
- Local newspaper for Alturas, Modoc, California
- Mother Wire Magazine - Fremont, Calif
- Napa Valley Register
- Current local news in the Napa Valley.
- The New Daily Independent
Online - Ridgecrest
- New Times Los
Angeles - West Coast paper in the Phoenix-based chain of alternative weeklies,
New Times, Inc.. Started in 1996, the 100,000+ circulation paper has assembled
a stellar staff of writers and columnists.
- New Times San Luis Obispo
- The Central Coast's weekly paper, with news and culture from the San Luis Obispo
area. (Not related to New Times Los Angeles.)
- Newspaper Legal, Display,
Classified Advertising Calaveras County - Weekly Newspaper, Calaveras County,
- NikkeiWest - A publication
for the Nisei, Sansei, and Yonsei of Northern California.
- North Coast Journal
Weekly Politics, People and Art - Offers the weekly cover story, calendar,
news briefs, monthly garden column and occasional special sections from the print
edition. Located in Humboldt County, California
- Northwest News - River Park, San
Joaquin River Bluffs, and Copper River Country Club Community in Fresno, CA
- The Oakland Tribune
- The Oakland Tribune is the newspaper of choice for the East Bay. The Tribune
serves Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond and the surrounding areas.
- The Ojai Valley News
- Online edition providing news about the Ojai area.
- The Orange County Register
- Orange County's source for local news and information.
- Pacific Palisades 90272
- A monthly news and features publication serving the community of Pacific Palisades.
- Paradise Post -
Local news for Paradise, California. News on events in Butte County.
- Petaluma Argus-Courier
- Petaluma's official newspaper, covering local news, events, information, classified,
education, and other features.
- Plumas County Online
News - News, weather, sports, classifieds, obituaries, births, and community
information for the Plumas County, California area including the towns of Chester,
Greenville, Quincy and Portola.
- Press Democrat Online
- Daily - Santa Rosa
Public Record - Weekly newspaper for legal and business members of the general
desert community of Palm Springs California.
- The Rafu Shimpo - The largest
Japanese-American daily newspaper, established in 1903 in Los Angeles.
- The Rustler
- King City weekly newspaper serving South Monterey County.
- Sacramento Bee Newspaper
- Local, state, national and world news, politics, sports, business, lifestyle
and entertainment coverage, columnists, humor, and classified ads.
- Sacramento Observer
- The African American information source for Sacramento, published weekly, with
news, features, a listing of California's Black legislators, and calendar of events.
- San Diego Community Newspaper
Group - Covering San Diego's coastal communities including La Jolla, Golden
Triangle, Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, Ocean Beach and Point Loma.
- San Diego Source - Fee based
on-line publication for San Diego's business information regarding finance, real
estate, construction, legal, government, education and statistical information.
- San Diego Union-Tribune
- Online version of the San Diego Union-Tribune, San Diego's largest newspaper.
- San Francisco Bay Guardian
- A lively paper that has had some impact on the Bay Area during the last quarter
Francisco Business Times - San Francisco edition of web publication covering
business and economic news. This edition focuses on California in General and
Bay Area in particular.
- San Francisco Examiner --
eXaminer.com - San Francisco Examiner, a daily, afternoon newspaper with snappy
reporting on The City, News, sports, columns, Features, Projects, and Forums
- SF Gate - www.sfgate.com
- The Gate: The Bay Area's Home Page -- online home of the San Francisco
Chronicle, the San Francisco Examiner .
- San Francisco Weekly
- Free weekly alternative newspaper covering San Francisco people, politics, movies,
music, theater, and restaurants.
- San Jose Mercury News
- Silicon Valley news and information from the Pulitzer Prize-winning San Jose
- San Rafael/Terra
Linda News Pointer - Weekly newspaper which serves the communities of San
Rafael and Terra Linda in Marin County, California.
- The San Ramon Valley
Sentinel - monthly newspaper dedicated to highlighting the positive aspects
of life in the East Bay and San Ramon Valley
- Santa Barbara News-Press
- Online edition of the News-Press in Santa Barbara County.
- Santa Monica Sun
- The monthly community newspaper of Santa Monica, California, providing local
news and features for residents of and visitors to this beach community.
- Santa Paula Times
- The newspaper of record for Santa Paula, Clifornia
- Selma Enterprise - Selma. California
- Senior Citizens'
Gazette - News and features for senior citizens in Bakersfield.
column/San Diego radio - A weekly column in the daily North County Times newspaper
about the radio scene in San Diego.
- The-Signal.com -
The Signal: Santa Clarita's Leading News Source Since 1919
- TheUnion.com - Daily
newspaper serving Nevada County including Grass Valley, Nevada City and Penn Valley
- Times-Standard Online
- Eureka, CA - The North Coast News Source
- Tower News - News & Entertainment,
Op-Ed, Fresno's Historic Tower District, Off-Broadway productions, Dinner Theatre,
- Topanga Messenger
- News and features for Topanga and the Santa Monica Mountains.
- The Tribune Online
-- California Central Coast - News, weather, sports, entertainment and other
features for San Luis Obispo and Northern Santa Barbara Counties.
- Twin Cities & Rivrdale Press
- Riverdale, California
- The Union Democrat
- Sonora, California newspaper. News, community and visitors' information for
- VallejoNews.com -
Local news and community info Vallejo, CA
- The Voice of
the Mother Lode - This is the site of Calaveras county's oldest newspaper.
The Calaveras Enterprise / Californian / Prospect has been serving Calaveras county
since the 1850's.
- The West L.A. Chronicle
- The community, monthly newspaper serving the West side of Los Angeles, California.
- The Woodland Daily
Democrat Online - Website for Yolo County, California's daily newspaper, featuring
news, sports, real estate and classified advertising from the West Sacramento
area to Woodland.
- Salinas Valley
Information Source - Monterey County news, weather, sports.
- Yosemite Valley News - Yosemite
Indians, John Muir, Half Dome, Ahwahnee Hotel, Nature Notes, "Let The The Fire
Fall!" National Park Service, Natural History Library & Museum, Classical
paintings of the region.
A California News LinkTo The Newseum!
©2001 Valley Press Media Network. All
Copyright 1962, 2004
by Clovis Free Press - ClovisNews.com
All rights reserved. Disclaim